Tufco’s laboratory team never rests, even when the plant has a day off! We provide coverage 7 days a week, completing 300+ tests a day. Tufco’s Microbiologists are trained to test everything from water and environmentals to raw materials and finished products.
In addition to following USP and FDA guidelines, we offer Customer Specific Method Development options. For further technical support, contact us today.
Some standard testing includes:
- Heterotrophic Plate Count
- Yeast and Mold Enumeration
- Total Aerobic/Anaerobic Plate Count
- Testing for Pathogens, such as C. albicans and S. aureus.
Our Services also include:
- Proficiency Testing Services
- Process and Product Validation
- USP Suitability and Preparatory Testing
- USP 51, Antimicrobial Efficacy Testing (AET)
3161 South Ridge Road
P.O. Box 23500
Green Bay, WI 54305-3500
Please use this form for general inquiries only. For new product quote use the "Product Inquiry". Thank you.