Tufco is an industry leader in the manufacturing of branded and industrial wet and dry wipe products. We are proud to produce many of the products you use every day in a variety of market segments:
- Personal care wipes – Baby, Cosmetic, Antibacterial, etc.
- Home and institutional wipes
- Industrial and automotive wipes
Offering versatility of size, fold, substrate and sustainability characteristics, Tufco excels in developing solutions for an almost limitless variety of products.
Our Green Bay, Wis., facilities are EPA and FDA registered, as well as ISO 9001:2008 certified. We also provide secured areas for proprietary products and equipment to insure confidentiality.
Tufco’s product development and wipes converting capabilities enable customers to differentiate themselves from the competition. Bring us your manufacturing challenge or product idea, and our project management experts will bring it to commercialization.
Personal Care Wipes Manufacturer
From individually sealed wipes to disposable and compostable products, Tufco produces a variety of counts, closures and package configurations to meet the requirements of our consumers.
Industrial and Automotive Wipes
Tufco manufactures industrial and automotive wipes for cleaning, degreasing, and disinfecting tasks.
Home and Institutional Wipes
Tufco manufactures products designed to clean and disinfect around the house and institutional settings.
- Flexible to run interfolded, non-interfolded and cross folded wipes with various fold patterns
- Count versatility ranging from 1 to 120 wipes, depending on the basis weight of substrate
- On-site customized blending in conjunction with microbiological management
- Flexibility to convert a variety of nonwovens and pulp-based substrates
- Finished product integrity maintained by using inline lane diverters, check weighers, and metal detectors
- Integrated flow wrapping and finished packaging
Tufco’s standard or customized packaging capabilities provide the flexibility for a variety of individual product or bulk options.
- In-line or primary packaging systems including:
- Flow wrapping with peel-n-reseal, rigid lens, and rigid fliptop closure options
- In-line die cut & label options
- Secondary packaging options include:
- Bulk packaging
- Display Trays
- Club store or specialty displays including:
- In-store shelf trays
- Side kick or clip strips
- Starter kits
- Display ready pallets